One-on-one driving lessons from our experienced and approved driving instructors ensure results come fast. We’ll have you licensed and on the road in no time.
Lessons are structured with clear objectives, we provide teaching aids and diagrams to help understanding and increase speed of learning
For those new to the world of driving, getting behind the wheel for the first time can be a daunting experience. But, taking your first steps towards getting your driving licence is also highly exciting and rewarding. Learning to drive offers new found freedoms and opportunities – for many people, it is life changing!
At Drive2Freedom, we understand the importance driving has to people’s lives; therefore we strive to ensure that our driving lessons are not only the highest quality, but also enjoyable and fun.
If you’re a complete beginner we suggest:
- Study for your theory test and take it as soon as possible – your instructor will recommend what to study and give you lots of help
- You get started with your driving lessons while you are waiting to take your theory test
- Lessons can be 1, 1.5 or 2 hour long, however we suggest you try and take 2 hour lessons as the evidence suggests that you will learn more quickly and become more confident and therefore it is a more cost effective and enjoyable way to learn
- A complete beginner generally needs around 40 hours, but it really depends on how quickly you pick things up – some people take less and some more
- As soon as you have passed your theory test, we will discuss when to book your practical test
Sounds good! Contact Us